Saturday, May 18, 2013

Spirits Abroad: Miranda Rudy

Name: Miranda Rudy
Weenie Class: Spring 2011
Major: Advertising

So, where will you be going and what will you be doing there?
I will be going to Hong Kong to take International Advertising through UT's Maymester Program.

What are you most hoping to gain out of your experience this summer?
I will be leaving the continent for the first time and I hope to learn about Asian culture and eat as much Asian food as possible.

What are you most hoping to gain out of your experience?
I am hoping to learn about advertising in another country and expand my global knowledge of the industry.

How will you take Texas Spirits with you on your trip?
Casperella will join me of course! I couldn't think of leaving my precious drop at home. She holds too many wonderful memories and she deserves to get out and have an adventure from time to time.

Have fun, Miranda! CIWY

No comments:

Post a Comment