Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spirit and Weenie of the Week!

This week's Spirit of the Week was Mackenzie Neel!
Hometown: New Braunfels
Major: Public Relations
Thing you can't go a day without: GUM!!! addicted...
Song you wish would start playing through the walls as you enter a room: Well every time Buttons by Pussycat Dolls comes on, I HAVE to hit the dance floor :)
Animal you feel you most resemble/would want to be: I think I most resemble a Macaw because they are so brightly colored [you will always see me in the boldest outfit at the party] and they live in the coolest places ever!
Favorite male actor: Hands down... Daniel Craig as James Bond!!!
One word to describe Texas Spirits: supercalifragilisticexpialidocious- basically one word doesn't do it...
Next time you see me ask about: singing & traveling
PS- I'm a second degree black belt!


And now.... Weenie of the Week: 

Veronica Seng!
Name: Veronica Seng
Hometown: Houston
Major: Business and Asian Studies
Thing you can't go a day without: my iPhone
Song you wish would start playing through the walls as you enter a room: What the Hell  
Animal you feel you most resemble/would want to be: monkey  
Favorite male actor: James Franco!!
One word to describe Texas Spirits: family :)
Next time you see me ask about: Student Government 

You girls are amazing, keep up the great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment