Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spirit of the Week!

This week's Spirit of the Week was Karen Osegueda!
Hometown: Clear Lake City (Houston area)
Major: Civil Engineering Honors
Thing you can't go a day without: sweets of any kind!
Song you wish would start playing through the walls as you enter a room: Lion Man by Mumford & Sons (go listen to it!!)
Animal you feel you most resemble/would want to be: penguin for sure.
Favorite male actor: Ryan Reynolds
One word to describe Texas Spirits: passionate
Next time you see me ask about: concrete (JK!) Ask me about anything and I promise to talk your ear off!

Blurb about from Karen:
"I'm a Senior, Fall 08 Weenie & was Royal Spirit Haunt in 2009 - I absolutely love Spirits with all my heart (especially my ghoulfam)! I love learning (weird I know) & trying new things more than anything in this world! Baking is one of my all-time favorite hobbies, as well as painting, running and trying different wines/cheeses.

P.S. If you're a weenie or a JI and I don't know you yet...let's fix that asap. Even if I don't have you for an active adventure, you should hit me up on facebook and we hang out anyways!"

No comments:

Post a Comment