Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Parents Day Duck Tour




Parents Day was a perfect, sunshine day for an outdoor adventure with our Texas Spirit parents. The group was taken on the Austin Duck Tours, which was quite the experience. Jessie Neuendorff said “The duck tours were really fun. I wouldn’t have gone on one if there wasn’t a reason to, and I was glad I got to do it with my mom!” She also commented that even though there were no ducks around, it was fun to “quack” at other people.  



Not only was the duck tour entertaining, but having the parents meet everyone made this day most memorable. Erin Crandall said “My parents said that Spirits were such a cute and welcoming bunch of girls.”



To say the least, Texas Spirits Parent Day was a true success! Thank you Special Project Haunts!     

No comments:

Post a Comment