Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Spirit of the Week: Alyssa Pappas

Name: Alyssa Pappas
Hometown: Spring Branch, TX
Major: HDFS Early Childhood
Weenie Class: Spring 2013

What is your favorite Texas Spirits memory so far?
My favorite Spirits memory is of my Tap In last semester. That's where the traditions really hit home for me and I realized what an amazing organization I had the honor of being a part of.

What is your favorite place in Austin and why?
My perfect little Hyde Park neighborhood. I'm obsessed with my house (and roommates, hi, Ashley Dowell) and nothing beats having a place you can call home, especially when it's in the perfect Austin location!

What are three words that describe you?
Energy, perfectionist, caring.

Where do you see yourself in five years?
Definitely still in the Austin area, and definitely working with kids!

What advice do you have for new Weeenies?
This is your chance to get to know girls that you probably wouldn't have met otherwise, so use the opportunity to build yourself as a person. Texas Spirits has widened my capacity for all around love for others and I've tried so many new things I wouldn't have tried otherwise!

Congratulations, Alyssa! CIWY

No comments:

Post a Comment