Friday, September 6, 2013

Spirit of the Week: Savannah Hampton

Name: Savannah Hampton
Hometown: San Antonio, TX
Major: Human Biology
Weenie Class: Fall 2012

What's your favorite Texas Spirits memory?
My favorite Texas Spirits memory is my Weenie O'ahu. It's right after you spend the night bonding with your new Weenie sisters and you get to celebrate being a Spirit with them. It was just so exciting to have people I didn't even know congratulating me and it made me totally stoked for my years ahead in Spirits and UT.

What's your favorite place in Austin and why?
My favorite place in Austin is the southwest corner of 26th and Rio. That is where Mighty Cone is and I'm obsessed with the avocado taco. I've been craving one for the past two months.

What are three words that describe you?
Detail-oriented. Loyal. Dreamer.

Where do you see yourself in five years?
God willing, I'll be in medical school.

What advice do you have for girls trying out for Spirits?
Be yourself and put yourself out there! Stay till the end of things when most people have already left; it's easier to converse that way!

Congratulations, Savannah! CIWY

No comments:

Post a Comment