Friday, December 6, 2013

Spirit of the Week: Quynh Pham

Name: Quynh Pham
Hometown: Spring, TX
Major: Human Development and Family Sciences/Pre-Med
Weenie Class: Spring 2012

What does being a Texas Spirit mean to you?
Texas Spirits means a family away from home and indescribable love for UT. I am so blessed to be a part of this organization. Texas Spirits has given me the opportunity to form unique bonds with so many talented diverse women! Some of these unique bonds have grown into friendships that I can truly cherish for a lifetime. And even though we are all so diverse, I think it's awesome that we all share a unified love for the best school in Texas, UT.

Tell us about your favorite memory as a Texas Spirit.
My favorite memory as a Texas Spirit is when my Spring 2012 class got a group to do Spring Break together. We road tripped to Panama City, FL, and then spent a week there! The whole trip was an on point definition of fun in the sun.

Tell us about what else you're involved in on campus and/or some cool experiences you've had here at UT.
I am involved in a pre-medical honor society. I work at the Health Professions Office. And I have been on a trip to Nicaragua with Global Medical Brigades. My trip to Nicaragua has definitely been one of the most memorable experiences I have had with a UT organization. However, I think game day at UT is one of the greatest things that happen in the fall. It's such an awesome experience to be able to tailgate with your favorite people and then go cheer on your favorite team on a beautiful Saturday evening.

Favorite Disney princess?
Jasmine. She has a boy that can show her the world and a pet tiger. Enough said.

Congratulations, Quynh! CIWY

No comments:

Post a Comment