Thursday, February 27, 2014

Weenie of The Week: Morgan Barnhill


Name: Morgan Barnhill
Hometown: Baytown Tx
Major: Liberal Arts Undecided but in the process of Speech Pathology
Weenie Class: Spring '14

What does Texas Spirits mean to you?
Texas Spirit means many things to me, It means I have more opportunity to serve my community with never-ending service events, It is a community where I can be 100% my self and be loved, It also keeps my UT school spirit alive by attaining game points, and the one I love the most is that everyday of the rest of my life I have a group of girls that I can love and become closer to!

Favorite Ice Cream flavor?
My favorite Ice Cream is Mint Chocolate Chip

What are you most excited about for your weenie semester?
I am so excited for my weenie semester because my weenie class is the best group of girls I have ever met, they are compassionate and kind and even though we have only been a family for two weeks we are inseparable! I love them so much. Also I was nominated as the Contact weenie, meaning I get to talk every day! lol This organization already mean so much to me and i cannot wait to see what the future holds

No comments:

Post a Comment