Monday, October 24, 2011

SOW/WOW

Weenie Of the Week: Erin Crandall!
Name: Erin Crandall
Year: Freshman
Major: Bilingual Education
Weirdest hobby: Knitting
Four words that describe you: Chicago. Sweet. Loyal. Stubborn.
Theme song of your life: Little Miss by Lady Antebellum .
I couldn't live a day without...my teddy bear Teddy.
One word to describe your Weeniehood so far: bonding!!!

Erin is a freshman Fall '11 Weenie studying Bilingual Elementary Education. She is such an outgoing girl and an absolute blast to be around. Last week, Erin and her fellow Weenie sisters had a great night bonding around the camp fire at Weenie Roast: a memory we all cherish from our Weenie semester. Besides being a wonderful part of this new weenie class, Erin is an outstanding addition to our organization as a whole. She is one of the funniest people you will ever meet and we cannot wait to see how much she shines over the next four years. Great job, Erin!


Spirit Of the Week: Hannah Waitt!
Name: Hannah Waitt
Major: Plan II Honors/International Relations
Weirdest Habit: I do everything in rhythm: I use my car turn signal blinker in tempo with the song that's playing, I chew my gum in tempo, brush my teeth in tempo, walk, run, type, everything in tempo! A result of being a band kid in high school? Most likely.
Four words that describe you: Lively, Dexterous, Virile, and Adept (I took an online quiz, so it has to be true right?).
Theme song of your life: Of my whole life?? That's hard. I guess I would say right now it's "Stop This Train" by John Mayer.
Favorite Spirits Memory: Hmm...there are literally an infinite amount to choose from, but I would have to go with Spring Break 2011 *coughSPRING10cough*. That trip definitely brought my Weenie class a lot closer and created some hilarious memories!
Describe Texas Spirits in one word: anincredibleorganizationwithamazingwomenthatiamsoproudandhonoredtobeapartofandcantbedescribedinjustoneword. Don't worry, it's a word. I saw it in Webster's.
Next time you see me ask me about: K-Pop. Seriously, I'll tell you everything you'd ever need to know.

Hannah Waitt is a Spring 2010 Weenie that has proved to be a huge asset to Texas Spirits. Every semester, she works hard to film and put together a recruitment video, a tap out video, and coming soon an alumnae reunion video. Also being in Kappa Delta, Hannah has helped form friendships between Texas Spirits and KDs by helping plan a lunch together and a date event downtown, Dia de La Date Night. Her unique personality, sense of humor, and hard work in Texas Spirits is much appreciated. Keep up the good work Hannah!

No comments:

Post a Comment