Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Spirit/Weenie of the Week


Spirit of the week: Caitlin Cash! 
Name: Cash Money Millionaire
Major: International Business and French
Weirdest Habit: making fun of people with big heads
Four words that describe you: long hair, don't care
Theme song of your life: All I do is Win
Describe Texas Spirits in one word: support
Next time you see me ask me about: My new dance move
Who is your favorite roommate at The Treehouse? Shannon Funke Pants

Caitlin Cash is a senior at UT and a Spring 2009 weenie. She has been an outstanding member of Texas Spirits for seven semesters! She is the most ridiculously fun girl you will ever meet. When she isn't playing in The Treehouse or working hard at McCombs, you will find her dancing and rapping along with Lil Wayne-there is never a dull moment! Her fun and positive personality is contagious and will brighten your darkest day. Recently she booked The Blind Pig on sixth street to host Band Jam, our annual philanthropy event supporting The Make-A-Wish foundation. She also set up "lunch buddies" for Spirits for us to branch out and get to know more girls in our organization. We are so thankful for all of Cash's hard work! Keep it up Money Girl!


Weenie of the Week: Madison Moody
Name: Madison Moody
Major: Psychology
Weirdest habit: When I listen to music on a stereo/radio the volume on the display has to be at a certain number. Numbers acceptable are 5, 10, 12, 15, 18, 20 and so on. I know... it's weird.
Four words that describe you: Classic, spontaneous, honest, FUN!
Theme song of your life: Firework by Katy Perry
Interests: Writing, Photography, Tennis, Cooking and the Study of Law
Describe Texas Spirits in one word: LOVE!
Favorite weenie memory so far: Pajamarama (especially that night)
Next time you see me ask me about: What I wanted my Indian Maiden name to be in Kindergarten because I felt it represented me to a T!

We are so happy to have Madison Moody in the Spring 2011 Weenie Class. In addition to volunteering at the blood drive, she has already been a stellar weenie! Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment