Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Weenie of the Week: Danielle Gibbons

Name:Danielle Gibbons
Major: Chemistry/ Pre-Dental
Weirdest Habit: Constantly making sure my teeth haven't changed. 
What are you looking forward to most your Weenie semester? EVERYTHING. But really, meeting my future bridesmaids. 
What would the title of your future memoir be? "Don't judge me"  


Since tap-in, Danielle has been a very dedicated and involved Weenie! From volunteering at Micah 6 to attending swim meets and tennis matches, Danielle always finds time for Spirits. Danielle loves painting the drag with her Weenie sisters because "funny little things happen that you can all joke about later." One of her favorite things about Weenie semester, besides getting free Spirits "swag", was Weenie Beanie. She says "Weenie beanie was magnificent because I got my glorious big, Namanda, and joined my wonderful family." Keep up the awesome work, Danielle!   


No comments:

Post a Comment