Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Weenie of the Week: Heather Dai




Name: Heather Dai
Major: Public Relations
Weirdest Habit: I like to do a lot of things in 3's. Like eat cookies in 3’s or something…
What are you looking forward to most your Weenie semester? MY BIG! 
What would the title of your future memoir be? I Make Myself “Dai” of Laughter

Meet Heather, this week's Weenie of the Week! In her short time as a Weenie, Heather has been incredibly involved in Texas Spirits. So far, she has volunteered at Micah 6, written a blog, and was even elected T-shirt Weenie. Heather says that the best part about being a Weenie is "instantly clicking with my weenie class and getting to meet all the other Spirits! I can't wait to get to know all my Spirit sisters." Keep up the great work, Heather!

No comments:

Post a Comment