Sunday, April 1, 2012

Tap Out Spotlight: Julie Reyes

  
What Pledge Class are you a part of?

FALL 09

 

What is your favorite Spirits memory?

My favorite memory from spirits is Boat Party, Spring 2011! Almost my entire weenie class was there and made lots of special treats for the occasion! it was just a blast! 


What is your Favorite Spirits Event?

My favorite spirits event is DU (Destination Unknown) The mystery and anticipation that leads to the day of is the best part and regardless of what we end up doing, Special Project Haunts always plan an awesome day!


What are your future plans after college?

I'm taking a year off before graduate school, not sure where I'll be going yet but hopefully I’ll be in Austin until then!


Words of Wisdom?

To those in spirits right now, I would say a few things. First and foremost enjoy it while it lasts because it goes by WAAAAY too quickly. Go to as many events as you can because once its over, that’s it. Also, live with other spirits! There is nothing better than having 2 or more closets to pick going out-clothes from!! 


Words of Advice to Perspectives?

To those trying out, be yourself! Get to know as many spirits as possible and just be real! We want to get to know you and what makes you unique!






 C.I.Fall 09, W. you could.Y.




No comments:

Post a Comment