Sunday, April 15, 2012

Weenie of the Week: Anjali Sethi



Name: Anjali Sethi

Major: Human Development Family Science/Pre-Med

Weirdest Habit: I LOVE Special K strawberry cereal but I take out all of the strawberries. But I don't like normal special K. I only like the strawberry kind but WITHOUT the strawberries... don't judge


What are you looking forward to most your Weenie semester? I was so crazy excited to get a family and becoming close with my weenie sisters!! Now I just can't wait to become even closer with my amazing momma and gfam, but also to just keep spending time with my weenie sistas!! They're the most diverse group of girls and everyday I learn something new about them. There's never a dull moment and I'm so in love with all of them I'd do anything for them! Oh gosh I just LOVE EVERYTHING! I've totally found my 25 future bridesmaid (the whole 27 dresses story.. it's basically my life. IT'S HAPPENING.)


What would the title of your future memoir be? "I've got a pocket Full of Sunshine" (Seriously I'm always happy and I just wanna spread the joy and love!)


Anjali is an incredibly dedicated and enthusiastic Weenie!  She is constantly making a difference in the UT community with her Spirit sisters by dancing the night away at TexasThon,  spreading the love at Texas Exes face painting, cheering on the Longhorns at sporting events, and much more. Anjali's favorite thing about being a Weenie is experiencing the bond of love that holds Spirits together. She says, "I love all the love. Every girl is so incredible and so diverse and passionate and I love that! I love the tradition and all of the surprises and this beautiful family I've been blessed with!" Anjali "can't imagine anything better" then being a Weenie, and we can't imagine anyone more deserving of Weenie of the Week! Keep up the awesome work, Anjali!


No comments:

Post a Comment