Thursday, December 13, 2012

Tap-Out Spotlight: Courtney Clutter


What was your best memory of Texas Spirits?
C: Tap In. It felt amazing to be instantly welcomed into a sisterhood and to experience the traditions of Texas Spirits.

What is your favorite event?

C: Destination Unknown.

What have you benefitted from Texas Spirits?

C: I've found my best friends and the women who will be my bridesmaids.

Who would you consider a role model in Spirits or who has influenced your life?

C: Stephanie Hestilow, my Fall '09 Weenie sister, has influenced my life. We met walking home from Tap In and have been inseparable ever since. I can't imagine my college life without her.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

C: In 10 years, I hope to be a practicing physician with a family and traveling the world.

What will you miss the most about Texas Spirits?

C: Wednesday meetings at 4 pm in Welch where I could catch up with all my Spirit sisters.

What are your final words of wisdom to incoming Spirits?

C: You will get out of Spirits what you put into it.

C I We'll Miss You Y

No comments:

Post a Comment