Sunday, June 9, 2013

Spirits Abroad: Ghada Soufan

Name: Ghada Soufan
Weenie Class: Fall 2010
Major: Advertising

So, where will you be going and what will you be doing there?
I will be interning at DraftFCB, an advertising agency, in Chicago!

What are you most hoping to gain out of your experience this summer?
I am hoping to gain experience working in a big city. Chicago is one of the largest advertising hubs and I am ready to apply my past experience, as well as be a sponge to everything I learn!

What are the three most important things you'll be packing?
1. My swimsuit - I can't wait to live right on the water
2. Coffee - it's a must when you're working full-time
3. Camera - it'll be a summer for the books

How will you be taking Texas Spirits with you on your adventure?
Confidence. The Actives and alumnae in Spirits are so inspiring that they've been wonderful role models throughout college. A lot of who I am is thanks to Spirits and that is something I'll take with me anymore. Plus, there will be Spirit alumnae in Chicago so I'll get to keep a small piece of it in the city as well!

Fun fact about yourself?
I'm a Chobani-ac. It's the best Greek yogurt ever, y'all.

Have fun, Ghada! CIWY

No comments:

Post a Comment