Friday, July 19, 2013

Spirits Abroad: Meghan Kahlig

Name: Meghan Kahlig
Weenie Class: Fall 2012
Major: Public Relations

How will you be spending your summer?
I will be spending the summer in my hometown of San Antonio where I'll be interning at KJ 97 country radio station. I'll be assisting with everything from marketing to event planning and everything in between!

What are you most hoping to gain out of your experience this summer?
I'm honestly so excited to apply my PR knowledge to an actual working environment. Plus KJ 97 was rated the number one country radio station in the nation so I'm definitely looking to learn from all of the professionals that work there.

What are the three most important things you'll be packing?
I'll make sure to have a Sharpie and a camera with me at all times in case I run into any country singers! Also can't forget my cowboy boots.

What will you miss most about Austin?
I'll miss the creative energy and spirit that thrives in Austin. It's such a wonderful environment to design and work in.

Have fun, Meghan! CIWY

No comments:

Post a Comment