Friday, January 31, 2014

Spirit of the Week: Anjali Sethi




Hometown: Allen, TX
Major: Honors Human Development and Family Science/Pre-med
Weenie Class: Spring 12

What Does Texas Spirits Mean to you? Texas Spirits is my home away from home. It’s where I found my best friends, my future bridesmaids, and where I found myself. These women inspire me on a daily basis and make me want to be a better person. These are the women that constantly push me to strive for more and cheer me on along the way. Texas Spirits has changed my life for the better and I wouldn’t be who I am today without this beautiful family!

If you could change one thing about your weenie semester what would it be and why? Weenie semester was the best!! I honestly can’t imagine changing anything except adding more sleepovers and adventures because I can never have enough time with my Spring 12 girls!! (Spring 12 forever <3) But if I had to change something it’d be actually waking up for those 7 A.M. meetings on time so that I wasn’t always sprinting to the SAC… oh the struggle was so real.

What is your favorite restaurant in Austin and what do you usually order? I am obsessed with food and Austin is the perfect place to explore new noms <3 Currently I’d have to say I’m loving Epiciere thanks to Olivia! She got me hooked! Epicierie is home to the world’s best beneights (I haven’t been to cafĂ© du monde so their the best that I’ve tried thus far) and it also has a wide selection of fresh cheeses that they serve with bread and jams! Ahhhh it’s even. I swear I belong in Europe. I just love bread and cheese!! <3

If you had to live in one month forever which would it be and why? If I had to live in one month forever I’d pick December <3 I love the cold and sometimes we’re super lucky and it actually snows in Texas!! And Christmas time is my favorite time! I love all the glitter on the trees, the smell of cookies in the oven, all the crafting (I seriously own a mini hobby lobby in my room), and the spirit of the holidays! Everyone is always in the best mood and December is the best because it’s full of family and friends and I get to spend it in favorite places, Austin and Dallas <3 I could live in December forever!! Bring on the endless hot cocoa with whip cream and infinite snuggles and cuddles <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment