Friday, January 31, 2014

Spirit of the Week: Katy Wainwright


Hometown: Euless, Texas
Major: American Studies.
Weenie Class: Fall 11

What does Texas Spirits mean to you?
Texas Spirits means to me an endless amount of love and friendship between every single member. I am so humbled by all of the talented girls that make up our organization, and am so honored to be a part of an organization where everyone genuinely cares about each other! 
You have just opened a restaurant. What is the name, and what is the signature food?
Not too sure if this counts as a restaurant, but I would open a cake ball bakery and name it Amaze Balls. The signature flavor would, of course, be red velvet (because there is DEFINITELY a difference between red velvet and chocolate, I'm convinced).  
If you had to pick a Disney movie to live in, what would it be and why?
Because I have seen it recently, I would love to live in the movie Frozen because the scenery is beautiful! But I would also have to have Elsa's powers because I am a wimp when it comes to the cold weather! 
Who do you look up to the most in Spirits and why?
Easy: Erin Crandall. Not only is Erin one of my very best friends, but she is the most passionate, loving, and bubbly person I know. There is nothing she wouldn't do for anyone, and she embodies everything a Texas Spirit should be!

No comments:

Post a Comment