Monday, March 9, 2015

Weenie of the Week: Riely Samaniego

Riley Samaniego
Hometown: Nashville, TN
Major: Biochemistry
Spring '15 Weenie

What is your go-to song?
My go-to song would have to be: Bridge Over Troubled Waters by Simon and Garfunkel because it reminds me of my family. It's my dad's favorite song and I listen to it and always think of my family of 6 singing along in the car!
Where is the next place you would love to travel? I would love to travel to the Philippines. It is my family's native land, and it is a dream of mine to experience the place where they grew up. I think it would be the most humbling experience to really understand how successful they have all really become. 
If you could have dinner with any person, living or not, who would that be? I would have dinner with my Uncle/Godfather James. He passed away when I was nine years old, and his girlfriend was actually pregnant with his daughter. This amazing little girl was adopted by my family, and is the best little sister I could ever ask for. Uncle James was the happiest and most loving person I knew, and I would love to tell him how much I see of him in my little sister, Audrey.

No comments:

Post a Comment