Sunday, March 1, 2015

Spirit of the Week: Bea Scott

Bea Scott
Hometown: Brady, Tx
Major: Communications Studies
Spring '13 Weenie

What is your go-to song right now?
She Moves In Her Own Way by The Kooks. Brings me back to a wonderfully awkward time in middle school. 

If you could meet any person, living or dead who would that be and why?
Tina Fey. She's incredibly witty, intelligent, successful, and definitely my girl crush. I would love to talk about how she got to the place she's at now, and maybe crack some jokes with her on the side.

What is your favorite memory from Spirits?
Favorite memory has been DU 2013. It was my first semester in spirits, and I am a huge fan of roller coasters. A lot of my closest friendships today were formed or solidified thanks to the du shenanigans.

No comments:

Post a Comment