Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spirit and Weenie of the Week!

This week’s Spirit of the Week are the girls of 4509 Avenue B!
These ladies have not only been very active in Spirits their senior year, but have also graciously hosted many events for the Weenies at their home such as PJ Rama and Senior/ Weenie Movie night. Featured in this blog are two of the roommates, Gloria Chan and Melanie Torre:

Name: Gloria Chan

Hometown: San Antonio, TX & Canada :)

Majors: Business Honors Program & Corporate Finance

Thing you can't go a day without: Sarcasm, friends & laughs (and maybe not following directions since you only asked for one thing...)

Song you wish would start playing through the walls as you enter a room: That's a tie between "Let It Rock" by Kevin Rudoff & Lil' Wayne and "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor

Animal you feel you most resemble/would want to be: Perhaps a bear...because they eat fish and I have an unhealthy obession with sushi

Favorite male actor: Jon Hamm from Mad Men

One word to describe Texas Spirits: Ballin'

Next time you see me ask about: what I should ask you about! I'm pretty sure I'd rather learn about your life than talk your head off with my endless anectdotes that only I find amusing & notable :)



Melanie Torre's Profile:

Name: Melanie Torre

Hometown: North Richland Hills, TX

Major: Broadcast News

Thing you can't go a day without: wanting sushi

Song you wish would start playing through the walls as you enter a room: Soldier by Destiny's Child, please.

Animal you feel you most resemble/would want to be: an Empress Cat (n: a small domesticated feline belonging to royalty)

Favorite male actor: Ian Harding (EZRA FITZ! !)

One word to describe Texas Spirits: soulmates

Next time you see me ask about: THE ghoulfamily



And last but not least is our Weenie of the Week, Jules Bunch!

Name: Jules Bunch
Hometown: Waxahachie, Texas
Major: Photojournalism
Thing you can't go a day without: Music
Song you wish would start playing through the walls as you enter a room: Can't Touch This
Animal you feel you most resemble/would want to be: My son, Rufus. He's a Great Pyrenees, and arguably the most affectionate puppy on the planet. You cannot be in a bad mood then he is snuggling with you :-)
Favorite male actor: Nick Jonas (Okay... I realize "actor" is a bit of an overstatement, but I still love him)
One word to describe Texas Spirits: Classy
Next time you see me ask about: I'm studying abroad this summer in Prague!

Keep up the good work girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment