Monday, April 18, 2011

Spirit & Weenie of the Week

This week's Spirit of the Week was:
Jenna Fahle! Below is her bio.... 

Name: Jenna Fahle
Hometown: Houston, Tx
Major: Nutrition, Business Honors Program, Marketing 
Thing you can't go a day without: Laughter
Song you wish would start playing through the walls as you enter a room: I can't choose one! Be My Baby by the Ronettes or Shining Star by Earth Wind & Fire
Animal you would want to be: Keyboard Cat! check it out here 
Favorite male actor: Well, I did have a huge crush on John Stamos back in my middle-school days
One word to describe Texas Spirits: Unique! 
Next time you see me ask about: Here comes my organization plug...Ask me about Slow Food Texas! The club educates UT students about sustainable food, farming, and eating. We love food! Or just check us out here



And-a-now, it's a time-a-for-a, Weenie of the week!
Chelsea Demel!

Name: Chelsea Demel
Hometown: Austin J
Major: Business- Supply Chain Management
Thing you can't go a day without: Its a tie between spell check and an ego waffle (I have to eat one every morning or i'll get cranky) 
Song you wish would start playing through the walls as you enter a room: Wear My Ring- Bart Crow Band  “Said little angel with the bottle, I don't love you anymore...”
Animal you feel you most resemble/would want to be: penguin or nemo (a clown fish)
Favorite male actor: Robert Pattinson
One word to describe Texas Spirits: LOVE
Next time you see me ask about: My obsession with sushi, then ask me on a sushi date!

No comments:

Post a Comment