Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spirit and Weenie of the Week!

Congratulations to the following two Texas Spirits who have contributed so much to our organization, especially in the past week!

Spirit of the Week: Simone Schroeder
Hometown: Los Alamitos, California
Major: International Relations & Global Studies
Thing you can't go a day without: My iPhone ... and I ALWAYS need my daily dose of Spring '10.
Song you wish would start playing through the walls as you enter a room: Rihanna S&M "Cause I may be bad... but I'm perfectly good at it."
Animal you feel you most resemble/would want to be: I've never been compared to an animal... But I guess living the life of dog would be nice.  Everyone loves you, and you get to eat, sleep, and play all day.
Favorite male actor: Colin Firth
One word to describe Texas Spirits: Swag
Next time you see me, ask me about Foursquare... get it for your phones if you don't have it, people!
A little somethin' extra: I'm studying abroad next year for a year in Freiburg, Germany.  Please don't forget about me :)

Thanks for all your help at our Forty Acres Fest bake sale...it was a huge success! Aside from her contributions at Forty Acres Fest, this semester Simone has already done almost 17 hours of service, has gone to over four games, has participated in the Blog Committee, and the Alumni Database Committee. Great job Simone!


Weenie of the Week: Emily Murray



Hometown: Houston, TX
Major: Pre-nursing
Thing you can't go a day without: Taking a nap!!
Song you wish would start playing through the walls as you enter a room: Buzzin’ by Mann ft. 50 Cent
Animal you feel you most resemble/would want to be: Want to be a monkey
Favorite male actor: Will Ferrell
One word to describe Texas Spirits: Amazing 
J
Next time you see me, ask about CAMP STAR TRAILS!!!!!!!!!

Emily spent almost her entire weekend with Texas Spirits. She volunteered at Micah 6, helped with the Forty Acres Fest bake sale, and attended Sunday's tennis match. Lucky girl! Thanks for all of your hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment