Friday, February 1, 2013

Spirit of the Week: Carly Colville


Name: Carly Colville
Hometown: Seguin, TX
Major: Accounting
Weenie Class: Fall 2011

Ever since being tapped in to Texas Spirits the fall of her freshman year, Carly has brought love, fun, and happiness to those in the organization as well as to those she has met through our service and social events. As her Fall 2011 Weenie sister, I have seen Carly give and grow and truly represent what it means to be a Texas Spirit.

Get to know her! She's as wonderful as she sounds!

What's one of your absolute favorite things about Texas Spirits?
Initiation Brunch is my favorite event every semester! Besides the wonderful food and ladies, it is so much fun seeing the Weenies get their scarves. Getting scarfed is a unique experience, and I love to watch how the girls react to finally getting their own!

What is your advice to younger Spirits?
My advice to younger Spirits is to get involved with recruitment immediately! Throughout the process you will meet so many unique, amazing girls. In addition, you also get to look out for the future members of our organization! It's a wonderful experience.

What is your favorite pillar of Texas Spirits and why?
My favorite pillar is friendship. By entering Spirits I have been overwhelmed with so much love and happiness from the organization that I will be forever grateful. I have made friendships in this organization that I will always have, and look forward to creating more of them with the upcoming Weenie class!

Congratulations on your well-deserved Spirit of the Week, Carly! Thank you for all you do and your dedication to Texas Spirits!
<3 CIWY Ashley McAdams

No comments:

Post a Comment