Friday, February 22, 2013

Weenie of the Week: Alyssa Pappas



Name: Alyssa Pappas
Hometown: San Antonio, TX
Major: Biology

How's life been as a Weenie so far?
Life as a Weenie has been so much more than I could have ever imagined! Everyone always told me I was about to make 25 new best friends, but I had no idea that was actually possible. And not just 25, but over 100! I have never felt so much love and support, not just in the realm of Spirits events, but in support from other Spirits in my classes as well. I am so overwhelmed and grateful.

What are you looking forward to most this semester?
I'm most looking forward to getting to know everyone in Spirits because I have already met girls with such amazing backgrounds and plans. Through this I already know I'm going to grow so much as a person. I'm also looking forward to all of the events, of course, because they sound like so much fun!

What would the title of your autobiography be?
Everything A, because it's the title of the blog I did this summer which is basically an autobiography, and I do so many random things and have so many hobbies. I don't think I could pick a title focus.

If you could hear what someone is thinking for a day, who would you choose?
I would probably choose Kate Middleton because she is pregnant with the royal baby and I'm dying to know if she has any weird cravings. But also she is so lovely and seems so genuinely nice so I'd like to channel some of that!

Congratulations, Alyssa! CIWY

No comments:

Post a Comment