Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Spirit of The Week: Quynh Pham

Name: Quynh Pham
Hometown: Tomball, TX
Major: Human Development and Family Sciences: Pre-Med
Weenie Class: Spring ‘12

What does Texas Spirits Mean to you?
Texas Spirits means comfort. Spirits is made up of women who I have become completely comfortable around. It's a place where all my weird quirks are embraced and my talents are appreciated. However, regardless of how comfortable I am within Spirits, the impressive women in this organization still inspire me every day to also get out of my comfort zone and strive to be a better member if the organization and the UT community.

NSYNC or Backstreet Boys?
Backstreet boys because they are psychic. They knew they were coming back before they even left. (Backstreet's back, alright!)

If you could travel to space, would you go?
YASSS times a million. Getting the opportunity to travel around the universe would be OUT OF THIS WORLD. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment