Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Sprit of the Week: Alyssa Pappas



Name: Alyssa Pappas
Hometown: Spring Branch, Texas
Major: Human Development and Family Sciences
Weenie Class: Spring '13!!!

What does Texas Spirits mean to you?
Texas Spirits means to me being constantly motivated and inspired to be your best by most incredible girls around!

If someone rented a billboard for you, what would you put on it?
If someone rented a billboard for me, I'd be remiss if it didn't say something about health or children. Probably I'd include both somehow. Kale babies? The possibilities are endless.

What song is always on repeat in your head?
Right now I can't stop listening to Waiting Game by Banks. That or Happy by Pharrell since I have to listen to it approximately 10 times a day babysitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment