Monday, October 6, 2014

Weenie of the Week: Gracie Hopkins

Grace Hopkins
Hometown: San Antonio, TX
Major: Bilingual Elementary Education
Fall 2014 Weenie Class
What does Texas Spirits mean to you?
Texas Spirits are my sisters who love me for exactly who I am! They welcomed me with open arms and I'm so excited to enjoy the next four years with them!
If you could choose anyone, who would you pick to be your mentor?
I would want Mother Teresa to be my mentor because she spent her entire life serving Christ and spoke wisdom that will permeate through the ages.
If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I wish I could learn to fly a plane because this summer I rode in the co-pilot seat in a little pond skipper over the jungle in Belize and it was crazy fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment