Monday, October 20, 2014

Weenies of the Week: Liz Schasel and Riddhi Patodia


Liz Schasel
Hometown: Allen, TX
Major: Plan II and Business
Fall '14 Weenie

To me Texas Spirits is a place where I can be myself and be more than just accepted, but loved. It's full of such amazing, inspiring women and I'm so humbled to be part of it!

The soundtrack of my life consists of probably every song by The Avett Brothers because somehow all of their lyrics apply to my life and touch my soul. If I had to choose a theme-song though, it would either be Hang Loose by Alabama Shakes or Trashin' The Camp from the Tarzan soundtrack.

If I could witness any event it would probably be the discovery of America. It's possible that this is the first answer to come to mind because I was just doing my American History homework, but I'm also really big about adventure and I just think that experience would be so cool. Given how connected the world is today, it's hard to even imagine the thrill of discovering a whole new continent that your half of the world doesn't know exists. I think that'd be quite the adventurous experience.

Riddhi Patodia
Hometown: Round Rock 
Major: Nutrition pre med
Fall '14 Weenie

To me Texas Spirits means love and tradition! For the short time I've been in Texas Spirits, I've already made unforgettable memories and gotten the opportunity to be apart of an amazing tradition. 

Soundtrack of my life: Let me blow your mind - Eve; Can't tell me nothing- Kanye west; Scar Tissue - Red Hot Chili Peppers 

If I could witness any event, I would go back to the Woodstock era.

No comments:

Post a Comment