Sunday, November 13, 2011

SOW/WOW



Name: Dionne Dias
Major: Speech Language Pathology
Weirdest Habit: Dried/Peeling paint freaks me out, but i absolutely have to pick at it anyway. (ooohf, really weird, i know. #overachieving)
Four words that describe you: loud, sarcastic, sarcastic, and sarcastic
Theme Song of my life: Sleazy, Ke$ha. Hahahahah JK. More like, Little Secrets by Passion Pit.
Favorite Spirits memory: Volunteering at the Austin Marathon! Just about the only time in my life I've been inspired to run, the people who participate are nothing short of amazing and I loved learning their stories.
Describe Spirits in one word: love.
Next time you see me ask me about: Strangers. Together perhaps you and i can figure out why I have so many odd encounters with them.

Dionne is a Fall 2010 weenie and the sister of an alumni Spirit as well! From the minute she became a weenie, she has been such a joy and asset to our organization. She serves on multiple committees such as Band Jam and Alumni Reunion and helps out at many different events. On weekends, you can catch her hanging out with some chips and guacamole or adding to her blog.

Name: Sierra Welch
Major: Biology, Pre-PA
Weirdest habit: I can't touch cotton balls. I hate the feeling of them.
Four words to describe you: energetic, genuine, determined, friendly
Theme song of your life: 1-2 Step (Ciara) "The princess is here...Sierraaaaa"
One word to describe your weenie semester so far: Amazingly-fantastically-crazily-awesome (thats one word right?)
Next time you see me ask my about: MY WEENIESSS!

Sierra is a freshman Biology, Pre-PA student and Fall 2011 Weenie! She is extremely outgoing and always excited about every Texas Spirits! She has shown so much dedication and love for this organization. Thanks for all your hard work and keep it up, Sierra!

No comments:

Post a Comment