Sunday, November 20, 2011

WOW

This week's Weenie of the Week is Lily Patterson!
Name: Lily Patterson
Major:  Studio Art
Weirdest Habit: I take making wishes at 11:11 and 12:34 very seriously haha 11/11/11 was a big day for me
Four words to describe yourself: Adventurous, open-minded, artsy, realist
One word to describe your weenie semester so far: Exhilaration
Theme song of your life: "Tonight, tonight" by Smashing Pumpkins
Next time you see me ask me about: Lucid dreaming... I've been successful lately!

Lily is a sophomore Studio Art major at UT and a Fall 2011 Weenie! She has been a wonderful addition to this Weenie class. At the alumnae reunion she hung out at our tailgate for the whole game - and she even brought her own folding chair! Thanks so much for all of your hard work, Lily! Initiation is right around the corner ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment