Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tap-Out Spotlight

This week's featured tap-out is Madison Dayton, who belongs to the "Spring '09 Divas" Weenie class! She is a Geosystems Engineering and Hydrogeology major. She hopes to find a full-time job in the environmental engineering industry upon graduation. 
Madison's favorite Spirits tradition? "Ghoulfamilies! They're easy to love when they're the prettiest ghouls around."

When asked what her favorite Spirits memory is, Madison couldn't choose just one. "The most fun trip I've ever taken with my Spirits was with GC 2010 to Gulf Shores. We somehow managed to cram over a dozen girls into our little yellow house, and I got to witness (among other things) Classic Brooke throw an entire ice cream cone on a total stranger. Now, if you want to get all sentimental, I would have to say another one of my favorite memories was very recent. I was given the opportunity to tap-in Marilyn McKee, which I was so excited to be able to do! Despite falling face-first down a flight of stairs moments before tapping her in, it still remains one of my favorite memories!"



Madison's advice to younger generations of Spirits? "Get involved with GC if you can! It was stressful at times, but we were a really tight-knit group. I got the chance to get to know girls outside of my Weenie class."

No comments:

Post a Comment