Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Spirit of the Week: Hannah Roberts


Name: Hannah Roberts
Major: Public Relations
Hometown: Sugar Land, Texas
Weenie Class: Spring ‘12

What does Texas Spirits mean to you?
Texas Spirits has made my college experience much more than I could have ever pictured. After transferring in the middle of the school year my sophomore year, Texas Spirits helped make the transition much easier. I have met the best people through this organization and am very sad to be tapping out this semester.

If you had to eat one cuisine for a year what would it be?
Chinese type food. In Sugar Land there is this Thai restaurant that I could eat every day!

Any Spring Break Plans?
My parents are actually in the process of moving to California, so a friend and I are heading out there to visit.

What is your favorite athletic event to attend as a Spirit and why?
I am an avid sports fan so I enjoy all the athletic events we attend. Football is definitely high on the list for favorites though. I have never experienced anything like a Texas game day before and I absolutely love the atmosphere at the games.

No comments:

Post a Comment