Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Weenie of The Week: Haley Qualman


Name: Haley Qualman
Major: International Relations and Global Studies.
Hometown: swAggtown (Arlington, TX)
Weenie Class: Spring '14

What does Texas Spirits mean to you? 
To me, Texas Spirits is my family. It's where I can be myself and receive acceptance and love. It makes me strive to not only be my best, but be my best for others.

If you could be one character from the Office, who would it be and why?
I would be Dwight Schrute because how would I describe myself? Three words. Hard-working. Alpha male. Jackhammer.

What was your favorite part of Weenie Roast?
My favorite part of weenie roast was when Nikita Ahuja and I discussed life under the stars and she asked me "does this mean we're best friends now?"


No comments:

Post a Comment