Monday, March 31, 2014

Weenies of the Week: Emma Neuendorff and Mason Lanch

Name: Emma Neuendorff
Hometown: La Grange
Major: Civil Engineering

What Does Texas Spirits mean to you?
It provides so many opportunities and has so many great people involved.
If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Teleportation
What is your best pick up line?
I'm a math nerd, so it would have to be this. Hey girl, what's your sine? Is it pi divided by two, because you are the one.


Name: Mason Lanch
Hometown: Tomball, TX
Major: Civil Engineering

What Does Texas Spirits mean to you?
Texas spirits to me means that I have a family that I can always count on, and give back to. It's a group that I can grow from, and add to all at once.
If you could have any super power, what would it be?
I would want to be able to fly
What is your best pick up line?
excuse me, I don't think we've met.. I wouldn't forget a handsome face like yours

No comments:

Post a Comment