Thursday, March 20, 2014

Weenie of The Week: Nikita Ahuja

Name: Nikita Ahuja
Major: Business (planning to declare Marketing).
Hometown: Plano, Texas
Weenie Class: Spring ‘14

What does Texas Spirits mean to you?
Texas Spirits means a motivational family. These girls inspire me to be a better me everyday. They provide a safety net (disclaimer, I'm about to get REEEAAL cheesy), and it makes trying new things and working harder that much easier, because I know if I fail, someone will be there to catch me (warned ya).

What did you do over spring break?
Over spring break, I went to New York with the McCombs Diversity Council for a company field trip and got to network with some amazing companies like NBC and ABC Disney, visit my cousin, and eat some unbelievably delicious cheesecake and Venezuelan food. Then I went back home and played with my cats and slept a lot.

What has been your favorite moment of weenie semester so far?
My favorite moment of weenie semester has been (ugh it's so hard to pick) but probably at Weenie O'ahu during the weenie dance... or meeting Abz while dancing on a speaker. OR the car ride on the way to Weenie Roast (S/O to my car/tent group). Wait.. or AT Weenie Roast under the stars with Haley Qualman. I really can't choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment