Tuesday, November 25, 2014

SOW: Brook Chambers

Brook Chambers
Hometown: Austin, TX
Major: Social Work
Fall '14 Weenie


What does Texas Spirits mean to you? To me, Texas Spirits means acceptance and inspiration. The incredible women of this organization never cease to amaze me in the way they love each other and serve the world around them. They pick me up on my bad days and always push me to be the best person I can be.


Who are some people you’d like to meet someday? Besides the obvious (Matthew McConaughey, of course), I would love to meet Jimmy Fallon, Emma Watson, and Benedict Cumberbatch.

What accomplishment are you most proud of? My proudest accomplishment is being chosen for the 2016 Texas 4000 team. It is an absolute honor to become a part of such an impactful organization, and I can hardly wait to kick cancer's butt on the way to Alaska next summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment