Tuesday, November 25, 2014

SOW: Rachel Heath

Rachel Heath 
Hometown: Pflugerville, TX
Major: Management Information Systems
Spring '14 
What does Texas Spirits mean to you? Honestly, when I think of Texas Spirits I think of a home away from home. I know I will always have someone to fall back on, laugh with it, and tell horribly awkward stories to. Texas Spirits has awarded me the chance to be surrounded by accomplished women who inspire me everyday and college would not be as wonderful (or fun) without this experience.  
Who are some people you’d like to meet someday? Okay I would really love to meet Mia Hamm because I was obsessed with her growing up as a soccer player. I heard she sometimes shows up at the UT soccer games sooooo I’m coming for you Mia. I would also really love to meet Benedict Cumberbatch (because why not), and Khaled Hosseini. Oh and Sheryl Sandberg!

What accomplishment are you most proud of? I am most proud of my involvement in Texas 4000 and how I have raised over $4500. Also I just got an internship with TI which I'm pretty excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment