Monday, November 10, 2014

WOW: Jacquelyn Clark

Jacquelyn Danelle Clark
Hometown: Dallas, TX/ Natchitoches, LA
Major: Corporate Communications 
Fall '14

What does Texas Spirits mean to you? Being a Texas Spirit means opportunity and tons, I mean TONS, of love for one another. I have been blessed to befriend such talented women who share my dedication to schoolwork, my enthusiasm for UT, and my compassion for helping others. I couldn't imagine these next four years without this family.
If money was no object, what would you do all day? EASY, with money as no object, I would travel to new places all day. Getting to see every corner of the world is such a big dream of mine!
Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island? My first thought was Bear Grylls, the ultimate survivor guide, but to be honest here, Logan Lerman. He's so gorgeous, and I'm just so fascinated with his life and acting abilities. Plus, he'd have to marry me, duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment