Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Weenie of the Week: Mallory Sico

Mallory Sico
Hometown: Corpus Christi, TX
Major: Mechanical Engineering 
Fall '14


What does Texas Spirits mean to you? To me, Texas Spirits is a family of inspiring women. It is where I can be completely myself and motivated to be so much more at the same time. Each of these girls is incredibly driven and ambitious toward very different things. It is amazing to listen to any one of them talk about their passions and it inspires me to go above and beyond for the things I care about too. 

If you could be a character in any novel you’ve ever read, who would you be and why? If I could be a character in any novel I have ever read, I would be Hermione Granger. I love that her intelligence has always meant more to her than beauty and she isn’t afraid to show it. Also she is a wizard, which would be SO FUN. 

What was your favorite game to play as a child? My favorite game to play as a child was either Dance Dance Revolution or Sing Star. I would sing along to the songs on both games for hours with my sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment