Monday, November 17, 2014

SOW: Nikita Ahuja

Nikita Ahuja
Business Major
Hometown: Came here from Plano, Texas, but my heart will always be in my main MESQUITE
Spring '14 Weenie 

What does Texas Spirits mean to you? Man this question is so loaded. I never thought it would have made such an impact on my life, but spirits really means so much to me. It's more than an organization, more than a group of friends - like everyone says, it's a family. Spirits has helped me pave my path and inspire me ever since I've been involved in it, and it has just meant the world to me.
When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? It's funny - when I was younger I never said I wanted to be a "painter" or a "figure skater" or a "singer." I always said I wanted to be a "part time Pablo Picasso, Michelle Kwan, and Britney Spears." I also went through a phase where I wanted to be a rapper and even got cornrows.
If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say? Don't dress in yellow if you want to dress in gold. (Inspired by Hilary Duff, and one of my favorite pieces of advice of all time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment