Sunday, October 20, 2013

Spirit of the Week: Emily Poston

Name: Emily Poston
Hometown: Austin, TX
Major: Civil Engineering
Weenie Class: Fall 2011

What's your favorite place in Austin and why?
My favorite place in Austin is definitely Trudy's. If you've eaten there, you know why I love it. Shout out to my Ghoulfam that supports my love of Trudy's and always lets us go there for all of our hang outs.

What's your favorite memory of being a Texas Spirit?
My favorite memory of being a Texas Spirit is more like a collection of memories. I cherish all the time that I've gotten to spend with my amazing Ghoulfamily and wonderful Weenie sisters. If I had to choose though, I guess I would say that my favorite memory is from PJ Rama my Weenie semester. It was such a fun night getting to know the girls in my pledge class, plus some really funny things happened that I don't think I can repeat.

What are you going to dress up as for Halloween?
I haven't decided on my Halloween costume yet, but Severus Snape is always a good back up.

What's the coolest trip you've ever been on?
Last summer I went with my best friends to London. It was the most fun I've ever had in my life.

What advice do you have for the new Weenies?
My advice to the new Weenies would be to take advantage of all the cool things Spirits has going on. It goes by so fast and I wish I could go back to my Weenie semester and do absolutely everything.

Congratulations, Emily! CIWY

No comments:

Post a Comment