Sunday, October 13, 2013

Weenie of the Week: Morgan Neustein

Name: Morgan Neustein
Hometown: San Diego, CA
Major: Pre-Med

What's your favorite thing about being a Weenie so far?
My favorite thing is definitely getting to know my Weenie sisters. It's only been a couple weeks but I am already smitten :)

If you had to pick between having someone narrate your life or having a soundtrack to your life, which would you choose and why?
I would probably pick the soundtrack... It would definitely include lots of Jack Johnson, John Mayer, and Vampire Weekend!

What's the #1 thing on your Austin Bucket List?
I honestly don't know about that many Austin-y things, but on my world wide bucket list is to run a marathon, visit the Ben & Jerry's factory, make it through a real winter, and create the world's greatest chocolate chip cookie.

Tell us about some cool things you've done on campus. What other organizations are you involved in?
I just transferred from Communications to Natural Sciences. I was pretty involved in communication clubs like Comm Council, but am starting to join clubs that are more relevant to my major and career aspirations. 

What are you most looking forward to this semester?
I am really looking forward to Weenie Beanie! And Thanksgiving - seeing the fam and eating good food - what's not to love?

Congratulations, Morgan! CIWY

No comments:

Post a Comment