Sunday, October 27, 2013

Spirit of the Week: Hannah Roberts

Name: Hannah Roberts
Hometown: Sugarland, TX
Major: Public Relations
Weenie Class: Spring 2012

What does being a Texas Spirit mean to you?
Great way to become involved at UT. I love the traditions and the fact it has been around for 72 years. Also I love how many different aspects there is to it - being able to work with Make-A-Wish and St. Louise House, attend all these different sporting events, play IM sports, go to all the events on campus, you get to do everything from being apart of just one organization.

What was your most memorable moment during your Weenie semester?
I went to a Weenie delirious with a funny story and told everyone what happened and people died laughing. They could not believe what had happened to me. It was an interesting meeting.

What's your favorite holiday and why?
Christmas because I love that it brings the family together, especially now that my brother and I are getting older and live in different cities.

Tell us what else you're involved in on campus and/or some cool experiences you've had here at UT.
My coolest experience would be my first college football game. I transferred here during the spring of my sophomore year and I thought it was crazy how excited everyone was but now I understand. Game days here at UT are like nothing I have ever experienced.

ACL, Fun Fun Fun Fest, or SXSW?
I've never been to any but would love to go to ACL one year.

Congratulations, Hannah! CIWY

No comments:

Post a Comment