Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Spirit of the Week: Lindsey White

Lindsey White
Hometown: Carrollton
Major: Nursing
Spring '13 Weenie

What is one thing on your bucket list? One item on my bucket list is to run a full marathon. It’s an incredible physical and mental challenge, but I would love to cross the finish line knowing that my determination and persistence helped me achieve my goal.

What is your favorite thing to do in Austin ? Some of my “go-to” favorites are running along Town Lake, salsa dancing or two stepping, and grabbing a bite to eat at Foodheads. I love that Austin is that it is such an active, energetic city. Finding a new restaurant/music event/ or destination each week and checking it out with friends keeps life exciting. Adventure is out there!

What has been your favorite memory from spirits? 
My overall cumulative experience in Spirits has been so positive that it is hard to pick one moment. However, I can say without hesitation that I have met some of my closet friends through this organization. Whether we’re traveling together (S/O to my big and grandbig, Ash and Jess), shamelessly dancing to soul music (Hey, Nish), or proudly representing our school in our burnt orange scarves, I am constantly reminded of how lucky I am to be surrounded by such incredible friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment