Monday, April 13, 2015

Spirit of the Week: Marnie Lemonik and Kelsey Ni

Marnie Lemonik
Hometown: Lubbock, Tx
Fall '12 Weenie

Who is one person you would love to meet?
I would love to meet Jerry Seinfeld in Seinfeld's prime. 

What is your favorite thing about Austin?

My favorite thing about Austin is its variety. There's live music, outdoor activities and obviously incredible food - love it all! 

What is your favorite memory from Spirits?
One memory?? That's a tough one. I'm going to have to say watching both Spring '14 and Fall '14 earn their scarves.



Kelsey Ni
Hometown: College Station, Tx
Spring '13 Weenie

What is your favorite thing about Austin?
THE FOOD CHOICES, MY GOODNESS. I love that there are so many non-chain places to eat here in Austin. I also love that there is a ton of variety and always a new place to try.

What is your favorite memory from Spirits?
My favorite memory from Spirits is being a weenie mom with Marnie! We had 52 super awesome weenies and it was so cool getting to guide them through weeniehood into activehood. From 8 AM meetings to camping trips, I've had some of my best experiences in Spirits as a Spirit Haunt with both Spring and Fall 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment