Monday, April 13, 2015

Weenie of the Week: Aparna Chandrashekar


Aparna Chandrashekar
Hometown: Austin, Tx
Major:
Spring '15 Weenie

Where is the next place you would love to travel?
 the next place I want to travel to is Iceland. One of my co-counselors at camp went there last summer and the pictures she showed us were breathtaking. There's so much natural beauty in Iceland that I want to see!

Who is one person you would love to meet?
I would love to meet Walt Disney. I mean come on, it's W A L T D I S N E Y!! He's arguably one of the most creative people in the world, and he's also had a lasting impact on the lives of so many around the world. I want to sit down for hot chocolate with him and see what spurred the creative juices

What is your favorite thing about Austin?
My favorite thing about Austin is that there's always something to do. If it's warm outside, we have barton springs and Sno Beach. If it's cold outside, we have Mozarts and (assuming it's the season) Trail of Lights. There's always a hike to take and a new food truck to try out.

No comments:

Post a Comment