Monday, April 6, 2015

Weenie of the Week: Julie Chugh

Julie Chugh
Hometown: Sugar Land, Tx
Major: Biomedical Engineering 
Spring '15 Weenie

What is your go-to song right now?
My go to song right now is definitely Mess Is Mine by Vance Joy. Ahh so good omg. 

If you could meet one person from the past, who would that be?
I would love to meet Audrey Hepburn because she's the perfect example of a woman who embodies both class and intelligence, and that is someone I strive to be.

 What is one thing on your bucket list?
Whether it be through my work or through my interactions with another person, I think it would be pretty awesome to save someone's life. Maybe I'll cure cancer or maybe I'll run into a burning building or maybe I'll prevent someone from taking their own life, who knows?


No comments:

Post a Comment