Monday, April 6, 2015

Spirit of the Week: Mikaela Casas


Mikaela Casas
Hometown: San Antonio, Tx
Major: Journalism
Fall '14 Weenie

What is one thing on your bucket list?
One thing on my bucket list would have to be to attend a major film festival, preferably sundance. My family loves movies and they've always brought us together over the years and a lot of our favorites are movies that won awards at sundance.

Who is one person of the past you would love to meet?
One person from the past I would love to meet is probably Ray Charles, he was a hell of a musician and music has always been a huge part of my life. Sometimes when things get rough I'll play Georgia On My Mind and things don't seem all that bad.

What has been your favorite memory from Spirits?
Man, my favorite memory with spirits would have to be that first week of weenie-hood. It's a time where I met some of my closest friends and made some of the best memories. I don't think I would trade that first week for anything honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment